Module 2.5 Is technology a curse or a blessing to students today?

Количество ответов: 51

Technology has come a long way, and now there are online educational technologies that are actively integrating face-to-face learning to make it blended and to improve its quality. But how effective is such a mix of online education and in-person education?

Watch four students sharing their experiences of using technology for study.

📌 Now, how often and what technologies do you use in your study both in and out of the classroom? 
📌 Do you agree or disagree with the mentioned advantages and disadvantages for teachers and students using technology? Why?
📌 Do you think face-to-face teaching will disappear in the future? Why (not)? 
📌 What digital educational product would you like to see and use in the future?

Look forward to your contribution to the forum discussion.

всего слов - 129

В ответ на Первое сообщение

Re: Module 2.5 Is technology a curse or a blessing to students today?

от СЦ302 Гусева Ангелина Дмитриевна -
1. I often use video lectures, educational applications and games, as well as online testing and knowledge assessment platforms in my training.
2. I agree with the mentioned advantages and disadvantages for teachers and students using technology, because the most important advantage is that you can use them anytime and anywhere, and the most important disadvantage is that there may be problems with the Internet connection, computer equipment or software.
3. I believe that full-time education will exist in the future anyway, because it is important for many educational programs, such as laboratory work, practical classes and the exchange of experience between students and teachers. Perhaps in the future, different forms of education will simply complement each other.
4. I would like to use virtual and augmented reality in the future: educational programs using VR and AR that will provide students with a more immersive experience and help them visualize complex disciplines.

всего слов - 152

В ответ на СЦ302 Гусева Ангелина Дмитриевна

от сЭБ302 Андрюкова Анастасия Павловна -
I grade this answer as excellent. In this small text there are answers to all the questions, although they are brief, but quite informative and understandable. It’s all very clear. And of course I liked the idea of using virtual and augmented reality in the future. I think it might really interest the students, as well as provide an exciting experience.

всего слов - 61

от СЦ302 Рипка Ксения Владимировна -
1. At the moment I can`t imagine my education without using a laptop. With the help of it I watch various educational videos, ❌red ❌a books and textbooks online , and also ❌solve tests on the educational platform of our university. I also use my mobile phone for the same purposes.
2. I completely agree with the mentioned advantages of using technology for teachers and students because , firstly, all the necessary literature is available on the internet, you don`t have to go to the library , which saves a lot of time. Secondly, you can easily exchange information with both students and teachers. Thirdly, there is a lot of usefull information on the internet, including ❓… on the topic of lectures. I also agree with❓… disadvantages of using technology. I also think , that many students sometimes simply copy information from the internet without understanding the meaning of the task. In some cases the computer really distract❌ ❓… from the educational process. Since some students prefer to spend more time on social media networks or playing computer games instead of learning something new and usefull.
3. I really hope that face-to-face teaching doesn`t disappear in the future , because technology can`t replace a simple human explanation of the material.
4.I would like virtual reality technologies to be used in teaching. For example❌ in history lessons , students could use VR glasses to be transported to ancient times. Thanks to clarity , knowledge❌s would be absorbed even better.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - суббота, 2 декабря 2023, 14:30)

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - суббота, 2 декабря 2023, 14:30)

всего слов - 270

В ответ на СЦ302 Рипка Ксения Владимировна

от сЭБ302 Березин Артём Александрович -
I grade this answer excellent. The student answered all the questions asked in sufficient detail. The answers were clearly delineated point by point. She cited many advantages and disadvantages of using technology in the second point. I also really liked the request about using virtual reality technologies. I think this is an interesting addition to the educational process that will help attract students to study the subject.

всего слов - 67

от СЦ302 Волобуева Валерия Константиновна -
1. At the moment I spend a lot of time both on the computer and on the phone. With their help, I learn something new and interesting, and they also provide great assistance for educational purposes ….❓
2. I completely agree with the mentioned advantages and disadvantages for teachers and students using technology. Most students copy information without adding anything to it.
3. I hope that full-time education will not be cancelled, since full-time education is better suited for understanding and mastering the material and will never be completely replaced by correspondence.
4. The educational product that I would like to see and use in the future is the same technology that is used now. Because at the moment everything suits me.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - пятница, 8 декабря 2023, 17:50)

всего слов - 133

от СЦ302 Ли Максим Валерьевич -
1. I usually use technology such as the Internet when ❓❗teaching. I use the Internet and various electronic resources to obtain various information and materials for lessons.
2. I agree with the benefits of using technology by teachers and students. Because technology is now used in all spheres of human life, including education. Without the use of technologies such as the Internet and PCs, learning has become much more difficult.
3. In my opinion, full-time education will not disappear in the future. The reason may be the personal interaction of the student and the teacher. In face-to-face classes, students can interact with teachers and other students. This creates feedback and an atmosphere for learning.
4. I would like to see and use such an educational product as a "mobile application for learning languages". Such an application can offer a variety of tasks and games for learning a language, as well as the ability to communicate with native speakers through video calls or chats.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - пятница, 8 декабря 2023, 19:09)

всего слов - 174

от СЦ302 Кузьмин Андрей Алексеевич -
1. I regularly use technology in and out of the classroom, including computers and my phone. They are a great help, I can find various interesting books that help me in learning.
2.I agree with the benefits of technology in education, such as improved access to information and communication. However, I recognize the potential for distraction.
3. Face-to-face learning is unlikely to disappear completely in the future, as interaction with people and social aspects are necessary for learning.
4.In the future, I would like to see a personalized digital learning experience, advances in virtual and augmented reality for advanced learning systems controlled by artificial intelligence.

всего слов - 105

В ответ на СЦ302 Кузьмин Андрей Алексеевич

от сЭБ301 Горбунова Софья Алексеевна -
I rate the answer excellent. The text is constructed correctly. Andrey has observed all the lexical and grammatical rules of writing in English. He fully answered the questions posed. Andrey's opinion on these issues will allow everyone to find out how the younger generation uses technology, what they think about it.

всего слов - 51

от СЦ302 Зинкевич Александр Николаевич -
1.I use technology very often in my daily life. While studying, you can quickly find the information you need using the Internet. I also sometimes spend my rest and leisure time on the Internet
2.I agree with the pros and cons presented for teachers and students using new technologies. Currently, modern technologies significantly increase the level and accessibility of education, because today you can get new knowledge remotely. however, for maximum productivity, there is a need for a stable Internet and high-quality software
3.face-to-face education will not disappear, because firstly, people are social beings and the need for live contact will remain one way or another. Secondly, due to some circumstances related to the technical component, full-time education is still an important component of education
4.it is difficult for me to answer this question, because I do not see the need for any new technologies, because I have everything I need to study

всего слов - 153

В ответ на СЦ302 Зинкевич Александр Николаевич

от сЭБ301 Берендт Ирина Алексеевна -
I believe that Alexander answered the first three questions in detail, expressing his opinion. I would like to see the answer to the fourth question. It was possible to fantasize and answer this question. But this is such a small minus, I'll still give Alexander anfive excellent grade.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - среда, 10 апреля 2024, 22:48)

всего слов - 60

от СЦ302 Банникова Полина Константиновна -
1. At the moment, I spend a lot of time on the computer. With its help, you can find absolutely any information, and the computer also helps me for educational purposes.
2. I agree with the advantages of using technology for teachers and students, because you can always find short answers to any questions on the Internet, which makes the task easier and saves time. The Internet is also available, it is always nearby and you can ❌contact it at any time.
I also agree with the disadvantages. Sometimes the Internet can be very distracting from important things and it happens that there may be problems with accessing the Internet.
3. I am sure that face-to-face education will not disappear and will exist in the future, because technology will not be able to replace live communication between people, and it is always easier for teachers to explain any material to students, and it is easier for students to understand and consolidate it.
4. For example, these are smart boards - it will be an electronic device that replaces the classic blackboard and chalk. With their help, teachers can demonstrate textbooks, complete assignments in real time with students, and create interactive assignments in various formats.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - пятница, 8 декабря 2023, 21:51)

всего слов - 215

В ответ на СЦ302 Банникова Полина Константиновна

от сЭБ302 Герасимова Кристина Игоревна -
I grade this answer an excellent, because I think it was done quite well, the student answered the questions in detail and expressed her thoughts in an interesting way. I also think that her suggestion to introduce smart boards in teaching is a very good idea, because with their help teachers will be able to demonstrate textbooks and complete tasks in real time.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - пятница, 5 апреля 2024, 22:45)

всего слов - 74

от СЦ302 Ельцова София Игоревна -
1. I use technology quite often in my training. These are usually a phone and a laptop.
2. I completely agree with the benefits for teachers and students. Technology does one very important task, as it seems to me, it is saving such a valuable resource as time. Everything is at hand, you don't need to go anywhere, look for it. A couple of clicks and you're done. But I also agree with the disadvantages. There are situations when technologies are used as ready-made resources for cheating.
3. I believe that there will always be full-time education. It cannot be excluded in a number of professions related to medicine, culture, art, cooking, engineering, and agriculture.
4. This is definitely a virtual reality. Visually, it is always clearer to perceive information. In this way, you can see how the atom divides, and how the battle took place in ancient times.

всего слов - 149

от СЦ302 Заикина Дарья Сергеевна -
1. I use my laptop and my mobile phone for studying regularly. With help of these gadgets I can do exercises and watch educational videos. Also I have my student books on my phone.
2. I agree with ... ❓mentioned advantages and disadvantages. On the one hand,
using technology is very helpful because .. ❓Internet contains large amount of information. On the other hand, students can use it without understanding .. ❓.
3. I don't think that face-to-face teaching will ever disappear, because only live communication can provide productivity.
4. In the future I would like to see adaptive learning platform that choose educational content to individual students' needs and learning styles.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - суббота, 9 декабря 2023, 01:36)

всего слов - 123

В ответ на СЦ302 Заикина Дарья Сергеевна

от сЭБ302 Выходцева Александра Андреевна -
I grade this answer as good. I really liked the idea of creating an adaptive learning platform that chooses educational content to individual students' needs and learning styles. The student answered all the questions, but in my opinion it was necessary to do it in more detail. Maybe to offer any others pros and cons of the use of such technologies or reasons why live learning will not disappear. Otherwise the answer is remarkable.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - пятница, 5 апреля 2024, 20:00)

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - пятница, 5 апреля 2024, 20:00)

всего слов - 96

от СЦ302 Злобин Артём Павлович -
1)I use technology in my training every day.❌They help me make everything much faster and more convenient.
2)I agree with all the advantages and disadvantages mentioned in the video. Technology helps ... ❓to save a lot of time due to the fact that you don't have to go anywhere to get information or feedback.And the main disadvantage of technology is that it constantly distracts students from their studies, because on one device you have both entertainment and what you need to study
3)I think that full-time education will not completely disappear in the near future, because it is still important for people to have live communication with a teacher and, of course, the school and institute are not only a place to study, but also a place where you can meet interesting people, the distance learning format cannot yet provide such functions
4)In the future, I would like to see how augmented reality technologies help students understand, for example, natural sciences, so that they can simulate some kind of situation and visually show how it will happen using a hologram or some other technologies

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - суббота, 9 декабря 2023, 01:59)

всего слов - 195

В ответ на СЦ302 Злобин Артём Павлович

от сЭБ302 Иванова Лилия Сергеевна -
I grade this answer excellent. The student explained ❌their his thoughts well and gave interesting answers. He didn't use unnecessary words in the text and gave examples to support ❌their his points. Of course, there are small errors in the text, but the very essence of the text is clear. I especially liked the answer to the fourth question where he talked about how holograms can help students learn.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - пятница, 5 апреля 2024, 23:19)

всего слов - 80

от СЦ302 Гай Милена Владиславовна -
1. Every day I use my phone and laptop to study. They simplify the search for information and the way it is stored.
2. I agree with the mentioned advantages and disadvantages for teachers and students using technology because it simplifies access to information and interaction. But it can also lead to distraction from the learning process.
3. It seems to me that face-to-face teaching will disappear in the future since technological progress does not stand still every day, but I would like to avoid this.
4. I would like to see various programs controlled by artificial intelligence, ways to study information through virtual reality, etc.

всего слов - 106

от СЦ302 Павлова Мария Романовна -
1.I use my phone and laptop very often, they help me both in my studies and just for entertainment
2. I agree with the mentioned advantages and disadvantages of technology for teachers and students. Both can easily use the Internet to prepare for classes and so on. Also, do not forget that there is some dependence on the Internet, mainly ❌from students.
3. It seems to me that ❌full-time in-person / face-to-face education will not disappear, after all, it is important for quality education. At least I hope so...
4.I would really like to see virtual reality technologies in the future, this is a very interesting form of education that will improve the its quality of education.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - суббота, 9 декабря 2023, 10:59)

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - суббота, 9 декабря 2023, 10:59)

всего слов - 139

от СЦ302 Богданова Екатерина Александровна -
1)I often use a telphone and a computer in my education. I search for various information on the Internet, visit educational platforms
2)I completely agree with the pros and cons mentioned. Technologies are developing rapidly and allow us to improve the learning process, make it easier and more efficient. Sometimes it can have a bad effect on a person, their eyesight deteriorates, and a person can miss moments in real life.
3)I want to believe that full-time education will not disappear in the future, I think it is very important to communicate with people
4)In the future, I would like to see more convenient and effective platforms for self-education

всего слов - 109

от сЭБ302 Герасимова Кристина Игоревна -
1. I often use various technologies in my educational activities. For example, when my ❌couples are ❌in full - time, I use a phone, and when ❌couples are remotely, I often use a laptop. Thanks to these gadgets, I perform various tests and watch videos that explain in detail the topic I need.
2. I completely agree with the advantages and disadvantages that were mentioned in the video. Indeed, nowadays the Internet can replace trips to the library, because there you can easily find the necessary information without spending a lot of time on it. But at this time, the Internet develops laziness among students, because they often use the Internet to complete tasks, and not to search for information. And that's what prevents them from learning how to do certain things on their own.
3. I think that in the future full-time education will not disappear completely, because it allows students to communicate and interact with teachers and peers, and this is an important aspect of education. This helps students develop their social skills and also show their leadership qualities, which are difficult to show in a distance format. Also, many disciplines require practical skills, which are best studied in full-time …❓, where students will be able to experience all the subtleties of learning.
4. I would like to see more development of various online courses in the future that would help the student understand the academic discipline or a certain topic that the student has difficulties with. This would help him feel more confident in class and express himself.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - среда, 3 апреля 2024, 16:46)

всего слов - 272

от сЭБ302 Выходцева Александра Андреевна -
In today’s high-tech world, people constantly use various gadgets. So now most students use different technologies in their studies. As for me, in the learning process I often use a laptop, as it is very convenient. Many home ❌jobs include taking tests online, video viewing of lectures or doing work in the Word app. As a result, I use my laptop every day.
I completely agree with the mentioned advantages of using technology for teachers and students because there is really a lot of useful information on the Internet that is needed for learning. Electronic libraries nowadays are gaining popularity due to the ability to read any monograph or article in the public domain. Certainly one of the disadvantages of such technologies is the abuse of surfing the Intranet, it is therefore necessary to have a precise understanding of their purpose.
I really hope that face-to-face teaching won’t disappear. Maybe in the future the learning will be even more full of independent work online or online classes, but the seminars and practical session are an important part of full-time education which cannot be replaced by computer technologies.
❌While I can not say what new educational product I would like to see. I think I’m pretty comfortable with what I have right now.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - среда, 3 апреля 2024, 21:47)

всего слов - 223

от сЭБ302 Березин Артём Александрович -
1. At the moment I spend a lot of time both on the computer and on the phone. With their help, I watch educational videos, study on the Moodle platform, and also write all my academic papers. We can also solve tests directly in class on a computer or phone.
2. I agree with the mentioned advantages of using technology for teachers and students. On the Internet we can find a lot of useful information for completing assignments, and teachers can find or create a presentation to explain a topic. Thanks to digital libraries, students can access a huge number of books and scientific materials at any time and from anywhere in the world. This makes the process of searching and obtaining information more convenient and faster. But there are also disadvantages, for example, some students use the Internet not to search for information, but to copy finished tasks.
3. I think face-to-face learning will not disappear in the future because in such classes students can interact with teachers and other students. Many subjects require practical knowledge and skills that can only be acquired face-to-face.
4. I would like to see more digital interactions in the classes and educational platforms in the future.

всего слов - 203

В ответ на сЭБ302 Березин Артём Александрович

от сЭБ302 Жарова Влада Александровна -
I rate this answer as perfect❌ly / excellent. The student answered all the questions in detail,
reflected his point of view. I would like to note that the student's idea is fresh and interesting. I'd like to try it in real life.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - пятница, 5 апреля 2024, 14:24)

всего слов - 53

от сЭБ302 Жарова Влада Александровна -
1. I often use instructional videos to sort out stuff at home that I don't understand. Before the winter exams, I watched a large number of video lectures.
2. I agree with the conclusions of the student and teachers. The main advantage is that you can study anytime and anywhere. But unfortunately, there remains a big minus, the Internet connection does not always work stably.

3. In my opinion, full-time education cannot be completely replaced by distance education. There are professions that have practical skills. Such classes cannot take place remotely.
4. I would like all homework and written papers to be uploaded electronically. Lectures and seminars could be printed. This would make life easier for many students.

всего слов - 118

от сЭБ302 Андрюкова Анастасия Павловна -
1. I often use various gadgets during my studies. In most cases it’s my phone or laptop. The phone helps ... ❓ solve any tests or questionnaires. I also use it as a calculator. And I can also use the phone as a notebook to write homework that needs to be done. With my laptop, I do all my written work, such as an essay or report. I can also watch various educational videos on a subject I don’t understand.
2. I agree with the mentioned advantages and disadvantages for teachers and students using technology. Of course, the greatest advantage of technology is the ability to access large amounts of information. And the ability to edit this information greatly simplifies life. But the main disadvantage is that people who use technology gradually forget how to work independently.
3. I think that face-to-face teaching won’t disappear in future. Because it allows people to develop communication skills and interact with the person who teaches. I also think that this teaching allows you to better understand information and educational material. I can tell from personal experience that sometimes in online classes I could not understand everything. And of course, some subjects require practical training and real experience.
4. I believe that I don’t need any digital educational product in the future. Now I’m completely satisfied with the technology that already exists. It seems to me that their possibilities are very great. I think I don’t even know all the features of modern technology.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - пятница, 5 апреля 2024, 20:44)

всего слов - 261

от сЭБ302 Иванова Лилия Сергеевна -
1. I use technology every day for studying. In class, I use PowerPoint and online platforms for assignments. Outside of class, I use educational apps, online databases for research, and email and messaging apps for communication.
2. I agree with the mentioned advantages and disadvantages of using technology for teachers and students. The accessibility to information and ease of interaction are definitely valuable benefits. However, it is important to acknowledge that excessive use of technology can also result in distractions that hinder the learning process.
3. I think in the future, teaching in person will still be important. Technology can help, but it's also necessary for teachers and students to interact face-to-face. This helps build relationships, develop critical thinking skills, and give personalized support.
4. In the future, I want to see a digital learning tool that uses virtual reality and artificial intelligence to make personalized learning experiences for each student. This tool would give feedback and change the content based on how each person learns best. This would make education more fun and helpful.

всего слов - 175

В ответ на сЭБ302 Иванова Лилия Сергеевна

от сЭБ301 Жильцова Светлана Витальевна -
I rate the answer excellent. The structure of the answer is respected. Lilia answered all questions and gave examples. Lilia’s opinion is similar to mine. It was interesting to read!

всего слов - 30

от сЭБ302 Завьялов Семён Викторович -
1) I use my phone, laptop and educational courses as ❌it they help❌s both in my studies and in everyday life.
2) I agree with the mentioned benefits of using technology for teachers and students. In Internet resources we can find a lot of useful information for completing most tasks, and teachers can find or create a presentation to explain any topic.
3) that each training will always be relevant, since this form is better - no, in my opinion! Students perceive information better when they communicate with the teacher live.
4) For example, let it be virtual reality! We have never had anything like this before and I think it will be interesting to use, both in school and in life too.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - суббота, 6 апреля 2024, 08:05)

всего слов - 134

В ответ на сЭБ302 Завьялов Семён Викторович

от сЭБ301 Аганина Диана Романовна -
I grade this answer as excellent because I think the student answered all the questions well, somewhere in detail, somewhere briefly, but accurately. An interesting idea was proposed by a student, the introduction of virtual reality is really not practiced in any areas. It seems to me that this would help in education to diversify lectures or seminars, as well as simplify the explanation of any topics.

всего слов - 67

от сЭБ301 Аганина Диана Романовна -
1. I use my phone and laptop daily for my education, as well as for communication with my family. Every day I visit educational websites, do research papers, and accordingly study and search for a lot of information on the Internet. I talk to my family every day via video link.
2. I completely agree with the pros and cons mentioned in the video. Cons and pros are present in everything, the main advantage is ease of use, and the disadvantage is instability, fraud. But still, it's very convenient, you don't need to go anywhere, you can find everything quickly.
3. I believe that personal learning will not disappear, because to some extent it is more effective than distance learning. But I cannot say for sure, because there is a possibility that this will happen in the future.
4. I would like to see in the future only electronic homework, as well as all lectures in electronic format, because it would be more convenient. And of course, the electronic format of lectures would increase the motivation to read them in order to work at seminars.

всего слов - 185

В ответ на сЭБ301 Аганина Диана Романовна

от сЭБ301 Агеева Ангелина Вадимовна -
I grade this answer as excellent. Because Diana fully answered all the questions, explained her point of view and gave examples. For instance, the mention of daily video calls with her / the family demonstrates the use of technology to maintain social connections.
Overall, the text is well-written and contains clear and thoughtful views on the use of technology in education. She demonstrates ❌a good understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of technology.
I agree with Diana that electronic homework and lectures in electronic format will be more convenient for students to study.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - понедельник, 8 апреля 2024, 00:20)

всего слов - 104

В ответ на сЭБ301 Аганина Диана Романовна

от сЭБ301 Дегтяренко Полина Владимировна -
I rate this answer as excellent, since Diana answered the questions posed very clearly and comprehensively. She answered the question about full-time training very thoroughly and gave a very interesting explanation about the availability of full-time training in the future

всего слов - 40

от сЭБ301 Агеева Ангелина Вадимовна -
1. I use technology for learning every day. In the classroom, this is my phone and the online ❌sdo LMS (=learning management system) education platform. Outside of class, I also use my phone and computer to complete assignments and write essays. I also use various educational applications, such as quizlet or stepik, I often watch various educational videos or read articles and books on the Internet.
2. I agree with the advantages and disadvantages of using technology mentioned in the video. The main benefit is the accessibility of information for students due to the variety of electronic libraries, such as cyberleninka, znanium or urite. And, thanks to the Internet, lecturers can easily find information or make a presentation to explain the topic. However, there are drawbacks, for example, some students may simply copy information from the Internet without analyzing it or checking its reliability, that, in my opinion, is ineffective for learning.
3. I believe that face-to-face teaching will definitely not disappear in the future, because personal interactions with people are much more effective, besides it develops social and practical skills, which is much more difficult to obtain with distance education. I am sure that the ideal way to study is a combination of full-time and distance education.
4. In the future, I would like to see and use personalized educational platforms that can adapt learning to the individual needs and abilities of each student. This can help to make learning more effective and interesting for all students.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - воскресенье, 7 апреля 2024, 23:57)

всего слов - 259

В ответ на сЭБ301 Агеева Ангелина Вадимовна

от сЭБ301 Залуцкая Мария Алексеевна -
I grade this answer as excellent. The text is constructed correctly. Angelina did not make punctuation mistakes, answered all the questions in detail. I liked her point of view.

всего слов - 29

от сЭБ301 Берендт Ирина Алексеевна -
1. At the moment, I use a laptop and phone to study. I use my laptop to write essays, do homework, and study English. The phone helps me write down important information for studying and take pictures of the necessary text at the university.
2. Technologies are now used in all spheres of life, including in education. Therefore, I agree with the opinion that the telephone and laptop are very convenient inventions, thanks to which you can study not only at home. Without these devices, studying would be more difficult. Every thing has its shortcomings. The Internet connection will not be good in all places, and because of this, the quality of education may deteriorate.
3. I cannot say, but it seems to me that face-to-face training will not disappear in the future, because live communication is an important part in a person’s life, and despite the development of technology, live communication cannot be cancelled.
4. I would like to use a digital educational product such as online courses in the future to gain new skills. It seems to me that online courses can be accessed from anywhere in the world where there is the Internet. Students can study the material at a time and pace that suits them.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - среда, 10 апреля 2024, 22:36)

всего слов - 220

от сЭБ301 Дегтяренко Полина Владимировна -
1. I use my phone and laptop every day to prepare assignments for university classes and, for example, watch a movie on the road
2. I totally agree with the pros and cons mentioned in the video. Cons and pros are present in everything, the main advantage is ease of use, and the disadvantage is instability, fraud. But still, it's very convenient, you don't have to go anywhere, you can find everything quickly.
3. It seems to me that ❌full-time in-person / face-to-face education will never disappear, because on the contrary, now they are going to ban distance learning, because with such training, unqualified students graduate from universities who do not understand their profession.
4. I would like to see in the future only electronic homework, as well as all lectures in electronic format, because it would be more convenient. And, of course, the electronic format of lectures would increase the motivation to read them to work at seminars.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - пятница, 12 апреля 2024, 15:31)

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - пятница, 12 апреля 2024, 15:31)

всего слов - 181

В ответ на сЭБ301 Дегтяренко Полина Владимировна

от сЭБ301 Ащепкова Дарина Артёмовна -
I rate Polina's answer ❌at a minus five as excellent with a minus, because in her work the essence of each question was revealed, everything is very clear, but one grammatical error was made.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - пятница, 12 апреля 2024, 23:21)

всего слов - 45

от сЭБ301 Горбунова Софья Алексеевна -
1. During the studying process, both in and out of the classroom, I use my phone. It’s an amazing appliance that is wireless and portable, which makes the process of using it much easier and more comfortable, since it has a huge storage and access to the internet.
2. I completely agree with the mentioned advantages and disadvantages for teachers and students using the technology. In this video, the students have revealed so many aspects, that's why I say so. However, a huge number of other pros and cons remain unnoticed, for example, the fact that all these volumes of information cannot be assimilated by deaf-blind people.
3. Speaking about the face-to-face teaching. I’m really concerned about this, because it may disappear in the future. Computers are getting more and more sophisticated every day, and sometimes they can't even compete with the human brain. To be honest, the best teachers for the people are the people themselves, but unfortunately not everyone understands it. That’s why everyone should choose what they find more comfortable and convenient for each of them. That’s my point of view.
4. The idea of the third speaker seems to me the most interesting. "Virtual helmet for education" sounds amazing. I think that if it was possible to give children all the knowledge and experience that they currently receive in adulthood, it would allow them to prolong a conscious part of their lives. Moreover, it will give humanity the opportunity to create more, improve the world and develop technologies faster.

всего слов - 253

В ответ на сЭБ301 Горбунова Софья Алексеевна

от сЭБ301 Баранова Елена Сергеевна -
I rate Sofa's response as excellent. She answered all the questions in detail and revealed their essence, and also follows the rules of grammar and vocabulary. Great job!

всего слов - 28

В ответ на сЭБ301 Горбунова Софья Алексеевна

от сЭБ301 Колычева Дарья Олеговна -
I rate Sophia's work as perfect❌ly. She gave full detailed answers to each question. From my point of view, Sofia followed all the grammatical rules and did not make punctuation mistakes.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - суббота, 13 апреля 2024, 01:08)

всего слов - 42

от сЭБ301 Баранова Елена Сергеевна -
1. I often use a device ❌like such as a smartphone. I use it both for my studies and outside of my university. This is a very useful device that combines many functions.
2. I agree with the advantages and disadvantages for teachers and students using the technologies that were voiced in the video. Since I consider the main advantages to be ease of use and accessibility, and the disadvantage is the possible inefficiency of learning due to the irresponsible approach of the student.
3. I think that face-to-face teaching will not disappear in the future, as in my opinion, it is the most effective. If it does disappear, then people will be much less likely to communicate live with each other.
4. In the future, I would like to continue using English courses through an online format. At first, it was very unusual for me, but now I have fully adapted to it and I consider it very effective due to the use of the interactive format. I like that I can go home on weekends, but at the same time not miss classes, it's very convenient.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - пятница, 12 апреля 2024, 21:32)

всего слов - 199

В ответ на сЭБ301 Баранова Елена Сергеевна

от сЭБ301 Васильева Анна Евгеньевна -
I grade this answer as good. The work is done well, it contains consideration of the use of technology in study, expression of personal opinion about the advantages and disadvantages. The effectiveness of online courses and the usability of interactives were noted.

всего слов - 42

от сЭБ301 Залуцкая Мария Алексеевна -
1) I use a huge amount of technology in my studing every day. First of all, I use a phone that has almost everything I need: a schedule, documents, homework. I can use the Internet to find answers to all my questions. I also use my laptop, with its help I take test❌(e)s, watch video lectures, prepare reports and essays in all subjects.
2) I agree with the mentioned advantages and disadvantages for teachers and students using technology. Most of all, I liked Sam's answer that the main advantage for students is the variaty of resourses that you have online. I totally agree with him because it's very convenient when you can download any book in a couple of minutes or find the answer to any question. Technologies also have disadvantages. I think the most important disadvantage is that not all Internet sources are verified and provide reliable information
3)Maybe in the future face-to-face teaching will completely disappear because now many universities and schools are switching to partially full-time education, and there are also online schools that have all lessons online
4) In the future, I would like to see and study on a platform that fully adapts to the interests of the student, selects courses and assignments for him or her (=them)

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - пятница, 12 апреля 2024, 22:58)

всего слов - 224

от сЭБ301 Ащепкова Дарина Артёмовна -
1. At the moment, I cannot imagine my studies without a phone and laptop, because with the help of these gadgets I watch training videos and write works.
2. I agree with the advantages of using technology mentioned in the video for teachers and students, because there is a lot of important and useful information on the Internet. But I also agree with the disadvantages, because most students use ready-made information from the Internet without using their mental capabilities.
3. I hope that in the future full-time education will not disappear, because this form of education is more effective. It is better suited for understanding and assimilating information. I believe that❌full-time education in-person / face-to-face learning will remain more relevant than ❌part-time education online / distant learning.
4. I find it difficult to answer this question, because in my opinion we have all the technologies for a comfortable life and learning.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - пятница, 12 апреля 2024, 23:11)

всего слов - 162

от сЭБ301 Колычева Дарья Олеговна -
1. I often use various technologies in my studies both in the classroom and outside. In my classroom, I use interactive whiteboards, my phone and the ❌sdo LMS / Moodle online educational platform. Outside the classroom, I rely on e-books, scientific articles and means of communication, such as e-mail and messaging application.

2. I completely agree with the advantages and disadvantages that were mentioned in the video. Indeed, nowadays the Internet can replace trips to the library, because there you can easily find the necessary information without spending a lot of time on it. But at this time, the Internet develops laziness among students, because they often use the Internet to complete tasks, and not to search for information.
3. I think that face-to-face teaching will not disappear in the future. Verbal contact is very important. By writing off something from the board, you do not just remember at the same time, but also understand new information much better. In my opinion, full-fledged distance learning will greatly affect a person's vision because you will have to look at the gadget for several hours in a row every day.
4. In the future, I would like to see separate educational platforms that will be focused on the interests of the student. Obtaining new knowledge, deepening into a certain area would give everyone the opportunity to develop in the educational process.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - пятница, 12 апреля 2024, 23:52)

всего слов - 240

от сЭБ301 Васильева Анна Евгеньевна -
1. In my training, I often seek the help of a computer, where I study new information on educational portals, watch video lectures and pass various tests. It seems to me that using a computer in school is very convenient.
2. I fully agree with the mentioned advantages and disadvantages for teachers and students. Modern technologies really increase the level of accessibility of education, today you can get education from anywhere in the world. But this requires a good Internet connection, which sometimes lets us down very much.
3. I do not think that face-to-face education will disappear in the future. Interaction with teachers and peers, as well as learning in a real environment, play an important role in learning knowledge and skills.
4. In the future, I would like to see and use digital educational platforms that individualize learning and adapt to the needs of each student by providing personalized materials and assignments.

всего слов - 154

В ответ на сЭБ301 Васильева Анна Евгеньевна

от сЭБ301 Егорова Алиса Александровна -
I liked Anya's answer, her opinion was reasoned and I agree with the main points of her text. The answers to the questions are given specifically and despite the small amount of the answer, they fully reveal the essence.

всего слов - 39

от сЭБ301 Жильцова Светлана Витальевна -

1. During my studies, I often use technology. Doing outside the class, I use the application «Word» on my laptop. "Word" allows me to comfortably write term papers or essays. This is so familiar to me that even when preparing for the seminar I answer the questions in the "Word", so that it is convenient to print and repeat. I use my laptop it for e-learning in the "English language" discipline. Studying in the classroom, I use my mobile phone to see the exact meaning of words, it allows me to make a good argument on such an academic discipline as «Logic». So, I use technology in my learning process almost every day.

2. I agree with the advantages and disadvantages that the students mentioned. Scientific articles that are accessible thanks to technology are indeed very valuable in the learning process. I am very close to Bea’s position, which believes that the convenience of technology relaxes us too much. Because of this, we don’t think about grammar, because there is a site that will correct our mistakes. Literacy is very important, but many people now do not pay enough attention to it.

3. I don't think face-to-face teaching will disappear in the future. I believe that the information we receive face to face from a teacher is better absorbed. During face-to-face teaching, students communicate more with each other and teacher, which is very important in our time.

4. In the future I would like to see platforms with online conferences in various fields that students could attend for free. This would broaden the student’s horizons and give additional knowledge

всего слов - 269

от сЭБ301 Егорова Алиса Александровна -
1. In everyday life, I often use a mobile phone and laptop, in the classroom they help me record lectures, solve problems, write essays, and at home with their help I read books, watch movies, draw and much more.
2. I agree with the mentioned advantages and disadvantages, I also think that the biggest plus is the ability to use technology at any time, both for students and teachers. But the disadvantages are also very significant, if I have a problem with the network or the device itself, then I may lose the progress of my current work.
3. I believe that full-time education will not disappear, since it is much easier for me personally to perceive information in full-time format, of course, the use of online learning is necessary in certain disciplines, but without full-time studies it would become much more difficult. The full-time form will live as long as people like me live, hehe.
4. In the future, I would like to use virtual reality technologies in the learning process, it would give visibility to many things, and it would help me to cope with public performances through rehearsals.

(Редактировал(а) ИЯ Гальчук Лариса Михайловна - суббота, 13 апреля 2024, 12:58)

всего слов - 202

от сЭБ301 Воробьев Марсэль Альбертович -
1. I often use software to create presentations and other works, as well as use online resources for research, educational applications and platforms for information exchange
2. I agree that the use of technology in education has both advantages and disadvantages. For teachers, this can improve access to information, make the learning process more interactive and exciting. However, there may be problems with the availability of technology and the distracting effect of gadgets on students.
3.I do not believe that face-to-face learning will disappear completely in the future. Interaction with the teacher and other students in real time has its own unique advantages, such as the development of social skills, emotional support and the possibility of direct feedback
4. In the future, I would like to see more developed virtual classrooms where students can learn in an interactive environment, interacting with virtual objects and other students. It would also be interesting to see personalized educational platforms that adapt to the individual needs of each student.

всего слов - 165